Education Consultant Opportunities
Cognia is seeking highly qualified educators to serve as consultants to support and provide engaging professional learning and coaching experiences for education leaders, teachers, coaches, and support staff.
Consultants will be contracted, on an as-needed basis, to support specific projects and/or subject matter engagements.
Scope of Work:
- Apply independent and current educational knowledge, expertise, and extensive/obtained understanding of Cognia products, services, and solutions to successfully provide guidance, support, and recommendations for professional learning.
- Research and develop content and materials for professional learning.
- Tailor professional learning content to meet client needs.
- Facilitate engaging face-to-face and virtual professional learning for educators.
- Provide face-to-face and virtual coaching/mentoring for educators.
- Ability to attain an extensive knowledge of all products, services, and solutions offered by Cognia.
- Ability to collaborate with Cognia staff and other consultants to ensure quality services for clients.
- Extensive knowledge base of current issues in education, such as leadership capacity building, continuous improvement, culture, equity, STEM, remote learning, curriculum, instruction, and assessment literacy.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality professional learning engagements for educators.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, and other software and web-based applications (Zoom).
- Bachelor’s degree in Education required; Master’s degree in education preferred.
- Five to seven years of related experience required with a proven track record of success as a leader and/or partner providing continuous improvement facilitation and support in an education-related organization preferred.
- Proven ability to engage teachers, administrators, and education leaders both face-to-face and virtually in professional learning opportunities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.