Membership that Matters
Membership in Cognia’s Global Network empowers and energizes schools and systems around the world. An array of benefits includes a pathway to achieve accreditation and certification, guidance and tactics for reaching improvement goals, and extensive resources for professional learning. Choose the level of support that you need to expand opportunities for your learners.
New options, more impact
Three levels of membership build on continuing core services. Choose the option that best aligns with your institution’s continuous improvement goals.
Base membership continues our core services and tools at the current annual fee, with new valuable features:
- Discounts on professional learning sessions to help your team become even more effective
- The Cognia™ Learning Community—a 24/7 online platform connecting your professional staﬀ members with educators across our global network (coming later in 2021)
Enhanced membership includes everything in Base, plus:
- Free conference and institute registration for in-depth exploration of topics relating to schooling today
- Cognia’s Teacher Observation Tool, coming later in 2021—applying our powerful observation techniques to gather consistent feedback and help teachers improve their practice
Premium membership builds on all the features of Base and Enhanced, and includes—at no additional cost for most schools—our online Formative and Interim Assessments for grades 3–8. Cognia Assessments deliver:
- Seamless access through your myJourney™ dashboard
- Administration, test taking, and reporting on an industry-proven platform
- End-to-end personal support
Unchanging core services
Cognia continues to provide these mainstays for all members:
- Achievement of globally recognized accreditation and certification that validates your institution’s quality
- A comprehensive approach to continuous improvement, with an array of tools and resources available to you at any time, that adds data and depth to your initiatives
- Professional development from educators, for educators, to energize your staff members and produce immediate impact
- A library of recorded discussions on timely topics, available 24/7, that expands your understanding of today’s education challenges
- Personal support from your Cognia representative to help you make optimal use of your membership
Making your membership matter
Hear from Dr. Lisa Stone, Senior Vice President of Improvement Services, about our membership program and the new benefits that can add impact to your continuous improvement efforts.
Learn more about new benefits for all members, and see the details of Base, Enhanced, and Premium benefits at a glance to learn which level is right for you.
Webinar: Strengthen your assessment program with Cognia membership
We know you need accurate data for measuring what students know. Our assessment solutions for members provide real-time evidence of students’ progress toward learning targets, and data to help each student meet year-end expectations.
Join us for a 60-minute webinar to see how Cognia’s robust assessment solutions add to the value of your Cognia membership. Cognia Formative and Interim Assessments help you meet today’s challenges and build a cohesive balanced assessment system.